Powerful Archiving Solutions
OSS provides end-to-end multimedia storage technology for digital preservation, empowering your media assets to move seamlessly into disk, tape, and cloud storage from a single point of control.
Easy. Affordable. Accessible cloud storage.
Secure. Scalable storage and asset management.
Seamless. Custom system solutions.
Trusted by Over 200 Customers
About Our Technology
Over 20 Years of Archiving Data for Media & Broadcasting
OSS deploys archiving solutions that are economical and user-friendly. We offer tiered storage infrastructure so that you can confidently organize, store, and manage your data the way you want to.
We combine cost-effective hardware and open-source software to give you freedom and flexibility for the entire lifecycle of your assets.Get Started
Our Products and Services
Solutions & Focus
OSS brings you full cycle digital archival storage solutions, from configured hardware storage to secure and robust cloud storage. Our team of dedicated engineers are ready to help you access, store, search, and retrieve across local or remote apps and devices as a standalone platform or integrated with complex media workflows.
Vault-S offers a wide range of secure, scalable on-premises storage infrastructure.
- Supermicro, Dell, and HPE servers engineered & deployed by OSS
- Qualstar, Quantum, Spectra Logic Robotic Libraries
- Vault-M Archive Manager Integration
- Equipment Warranty & Support Services
Vault-M is an agile digital asset management and workflow orchestration platform.
- Universal Media File / Object Storage Manager
- Simple & Intuitive UX
- Advanced Reporting Capabilities
- Proactive Alerts & Notifications
- Single Secure UX for Archives
- S3 interface to all S3 compatible Object Stores
- Multi-vendor support (investment protection)
- Watermarking and quota management
Vault-V integrates a virtual machine environment, allowing multiple operating systems to run on a single physical machine.
- OSS environment within a virtual container
- Varied VM deployment
- Leverage AI & ML
- Virtual Version of Linux OS with Embedded Code
- Vault-M Deployment for Full Archive Management
- Stand-alone Deployment or Cloud Integration
- OSS Software Support Services
Vault-API provides REST API integration capabilities for seamless communication and data transfer.
- Rest API (Based on S3 Standard)
- Security & Risk Reduction
- Advanced Automation
- Fast Deployment with S3 APIs & Infinidisc-Cloud
- Online Access to Archived Files
- Two-Tier Automation (1GbE & 10GbE Network Speed)
- 24/7 Secured & Monitored with Infinidisc-Cloud
- Rapid Scalability
Infinidisc-Cloud offers easy, affordable, and readily accessible cloud storage to customers who need cost-effective and secure cloud storage for their critical media assets.
- Low Cost, High Value
- Simple & Transparent
- Safe & Secure
- Data Migration Management
- Automated Online & Nearline Tiers (Frequent, Less Frequent, Nearline Access Tiers)
- Optimal, High-Speed Access: 10GbE Network
- 24/7 Secured and Monitored
- Data Center Compliance: SOC 2, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, ISO 14001, PCI-DSS
- Multiple Copies for Continuity
- Cold Storage Option for disaster recovery
- Rapid Scalability
Private Cloud Storage
OSS Infinidisc brings the broadcasting, production, and many other industries the most affordable and simplest private cloud archiving solution made for media assets.
Estimated Monthly Cost
“I have been using OSS-Vault solutions for digital archiving for years now, and I have always been impressed with the ease of implementation, management, and support I receive. Recently, we integrated our archives into Infinidisc-Cloud, which has enabled my team to have quick, secure access to store and manage our most critical media assets remotely and ramp down on-premises servers and libraries. Before the purchase, I compared other cloud providers, and the costs and hidden fees made Infinidisc an easy business choice to make!”
Open systems and open formats have been our driving inspiration since 1999.
4777 Leyden Street, Suite 02 Denver, Colorado 80122